Wednesday 22 January 2014

Emporio Armani diamonds

Empiroi Armani Diamonds
Armani Diamonds - c/o Fragrance Direct

In its brilliant cut bottle, reminiscent of a solitaire diamond - this has quickly become a bit of a go-to fragrance for me.  I'm not sure anything will shift my Lacoste - Touch of pink perfume from being the first thing I reach for, however, this has become a close 2nd.

Out of the main scent classes (sweet, fruity, spicy and floral) I'd say this is definitely a sweet one, with floral undertones - although the website describes it as floral and fruity - maybe my sniff is off :)  The scent lasts for hours before needing a respray which is great in my books as I don't usually carry fragrance with me, I just spray in the morning before I leave for work.

There's no denying that the bottle is gorgeous, I'd say its one of my favourites.  I love the spray mechanism too - it sprays the perfume in a really broad spectrum and quite a lot too - so you don't need to spray too many times.

This is a beautiful fragrance, it's elegant and strong but without being overpowering, I always feel so glamorous when I wear it - something my go-to perfume doesn't.

What's your favourite perfume?



This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovelyLuchessa from Beauty Expression

 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This perfume looks absolutely stunning, I'm such a sucker for a pretty perfume bottle and this one is just jaw dropping.
    Casualllyawkward

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely looking bottle and for me it smells quite strongly of raspberries :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous bottle, would look lovely on any dressing table!

    My favourite perfume is Narciso Rodriguez - For Her, but I am wanting to get Paco Rabanne's Lady Million.

    Paula at Beauty Lover xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig