Friday 17 January 2014

Neve pastello eyeliners

Neve pastello eye liners

Neve pastello eye liners

Neve eyeliners swatched on my hand

I have blogged about the Neve eyeliners before, but not these particular shades.  I'm a big fan of them, they're affordable, cruelty free, long wearing, well pigmented and soft & blendable.  There's not much else you could ask for from an eyeliner!  I love how in the swatch of the purple shade you can really see the pink/purple glitter, it really shows up on the eye like that too.

Neve cosmetics pride themselves on being paraben free, silicone free, cruelty free and suitable for vegans.  Neve are arguably one of Italys best makeup brands, they make high quality products that are comparable to their high end counterparts.  Between the eye liners, lip liners and eye shadows I've tried of theirs, I've yet to find something I'm disappointed with.

One really nice thing you can do with these eye liners is apply them under your lower lash line and blend them in with a small brush and create a soft smokey soft look, one that will stay in place for hours.  Don't expect them to last as long as a waterproof eyeliner though, but they do last well compared to other kohl liners.

These are a great price of £3.95* each too - and at the moment over on beauty chamber they're buy one get one free from this particular set (Twenties icon set), the colours I have are: cincilla taupe beige shimmer and vanita dark purple shimmer.


This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovelyLuchessa from Beauty Expression

 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That purple shade is gorgeous! I love the flecks of glitter in it. Will definitely be checking these out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the purple shade, what a lovely colour x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound good, I really like the packaging, reminds me of school pencils xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the bronze shade, really like the little flecks of glitter :) x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous colours, I love both of them and what a great price too!

    Paula at Beauty Lover xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig