Monday 20 January 2014

January 2014 Empties

I haven't brought you an empties post for a while... I did have a very big bag of empties that I photographed a few weeks ago, but I lost all the photo's somehow :(  So, these are some of the things I've used up in the last few weeks.  I will try and do these monthly so I don't end up with a massive collection :)

Used up shower gel, shampoo and conditioner

First up, my little bottle of Lush Ponche - an orange and tequila shower gel (cruelty free).  On initial sniff, I really liked this, but it's taken me ages to finish, despite it being tiny as I started to dislike the scent, so not one I'd buy again.  Then we have my beautycology cherry cupcake body wash, believe it or not I bought this a year ago in TXMaxx and then lost the set it was in somewhere in the house, until about a week ago!  It smells amazing, however, it didn't lather very well and I needed to use a lot of product to feel clean.  Sadly to say, the scent didn't transfer onto my skin either.  Then we have naturalmente - these little samples were sent to me to try, but I only managed to get 2 washes out of them so not really enough to review.  What I will say, the times I used them they were lovely, but weather that was because they were new to my hair, or if it was because they were great, I'm not able to tell.

Used up shampoo and conditioner

Next up - my trusted Aussie Colour mate shampoo and conditioner - I adore the Aussie range, it works well with my hair and makes it feel great, especially the 3 min miracle conditioner, it almost feels like a treatment.  Yes I'd buy them again, however I do like to keep mixing things up when it comes to my hair.  I also finished my Naked smooth conditioner, this was really lovely and great combined with the Naked shampoo (which I finished the month before) for clarifying my hair of all the silicone and other nasty things that are in other shampoos/conditioners etc.  I'm currently using up some TRESemme shine shampoo & conditioner and I really don't like it that much - don't get me wrong, it makes my hair feel lovely, but coats it in so much silicone I have to wash it every day.

Used up makeup

I've finally decided to call my Maybelline Fit Me powder empty - there's only a trace of it around the edges which is a bit difficult to use.  I also finally managed to use up my Urban Decay primer potion - don't let the picture fool you - it's completely empty!  I've now replaced it with another one, but the Eden one instead - it's supposed to be great with oily lids, so it's worth a try :)

It's fair to say January has been a good month for empties, although really, this includes some of December too :)

What have you used up recently?



This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovelyLuchessa from Beauty Expression

 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I really need to try the Urban Decay primer potions, they seem to be everybody's fave lately (:
    Casualllyawkward

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about Ponche shower gel - really liked it to start with, then it got a bit sickly after a few uses!
    Love the Urban Decay primer, I've ran out too and need to get some more pronto!

    www.beautythrill.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a shame about Ponche, I really liked the scent when at first I wasn't so keen x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Urban Decay's Primer Potion, Eden is my favourite type :) It's a shame about Ponche, I know what you mean though - I tried it once at my friends house and wasn't too keen! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to have a smell of Poncho next time i'm in Lush, Orange tequila sounds interesting although I can see why you might get a bit sick of the smell

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post hun.. I am coming to an end with my urban decay eye primer too.. so excited as I have had mine forever!!

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Urban Decay Primer Potion but I think I'd like to try the NARS primer too.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig