Sunday 15 December 2013

X Factor hair with TRESemme

Welcome to my first ever hair tutorial!  I'm sorry I haven't been blogging every day this month, I've been busy knitting! I know that sounds like a bad excuse but I'm heading to Ireland for xmas and trying to make as many scarves for Christmas presents as possible, so I've needed to spend lots of time on that. Anyway, on with the tutorial (this was shot as a video, which I'll embed below).

This tutorial is for the side sweep as worn by Abi Alton in the X Factor.

Step 1
Wash your hair with the TRESemme pro shine wash shampoo* & conditioner* :)

Step 2
Dust your hair with heat protector spray, I'm using the TRESemme with keratin protector.

Step 3
Dry your hair with your hair dryer (randomly, my hair dryer is the TRESemme one too - bought this a couple years ago) :) 

Step 4
Sweep your hair to the side and separate your hair into sections to use your curling wand to create beautiful curls.

Step 5
Spray your hair brush with TRESemme lasting hold fixing spray and brush through your hair to loosen the curls and set in place.

Step 6
Your hair is now done, and just like Abi Alton from the X Factor :)  Depending on how long your hair is, you might need to pin your hair at the back to keep it in place, and if you're heading out, perhaps add some hair jewellery to sparkle things up.  If your hair doesn't hold a curl well, dust over your finished hair the lasing hold spray :)

Here's the video tutorial :D




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Jess from Coffee & Cosmetics

 
SHARE:

4 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig