Thursday 19 December 2013

Delectable December Biggest Pixi3 Advertiser


As with every month I turn my attention and spotlight on to my Biggest Pixi3 advertiser, and this month it's the lovely Jess from Coffee & Cosmetics.  Jess has advertised with me before, but I think this is the first time she's bought the Biggest Pixi3 package :)

Jess is a wonderfully talented individual.  Not only is she a great blogger, but she's also a very talented designer.  Seen Tattooed Tea Lady's blog recently?  Well if you haven't you should, Jess redesigned it a little while ago and it looks fab!

 In this post Jess takes some lovely photo's showing the BarryM matte nail polishes, personally, I'm not a big fan of matte polishes, but these look lovely!!!!
A girl after my own heart!  The Rocket volum is one of my favourite ever mascaras, and the Revlon colourstay is a fantastic foundation :)

If you're in the market for a blog redesign you should definitely check her out, her prices are reasonable (£30 for a full redesign) with some pretty strong work :)





This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Jess from Coffee & Cosmetics

 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. wow! These nail polishes are very pretty! Love the tones!!! :)
    Came across through Laura's blog - and so I'm so glad! Lovely blog of yours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, the rocket mascara is by far the best affordable mascara you can get. I absolutely love it!

    http://catwalkconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig