Thursday 5 December 2013

Shopping the stash

Shopping the stash

Happy Thursday!  I'm off to my work's Christmas do tonight and I've spent the last week or so shopping my stash so thought I'd share some of my choices with you :)

Before I get into it I just wanted to let you know that as a Christmas treat I'm giving you all 50% off advertising on my blog, whoop!  Just use the code Happy50 when making your order :)

So, the stash! (is it just me that here's stash and thinks 'moustache'?).

My Dior BB Cream has run out :(  Since I'm on a spending ban I'm hitting the stash, so I'm using the Bourjois healthy mix serum and the Smashbox Halo foundation (both totally decent!).  I also bought the Rimmel fix and perfect a few weeks ago and haven't really used it, so I'm trialing that too.

I've also picked out and started using my Bobbi Brown colour corrector as I'd stopped using this, so thought I'd give it another shot (I am still totally and utterly in love with my Dior BB eye cream though!).  I've picked out some eyeliners too, ones I like and ones I'd like to use more and give a fair trial too - like the Bourjois liquid eyeliner.

For mascara, the Maybelline Mega Plush - seriously if you build this up you get some seriously pretty lashes!  You know how everyone raves about MAC Cranberry?  Well, the Inika mineral eyeshadow in autumn plum - a confirmed dupe!

The NYX blusher in Summer Peach is super pretty too, I've had it quite a while but forget I have it.  To be honest I've been so addicted to the blusher in the Balm Jovi palette I haven't wanted to wear anything else, so I'm trying to re-broadened my horizons again :)

Why don't you shop the stash this week? :)



This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Amy from Srslylou

 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Lovely items! I've been shopping my stash too since I'm on low-buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The healthy mix is something I have always wanted to try. People have such good things to say about it.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NYX blush looks gorgeous. I've hardly worn make up this week, ooops!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig