Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas gift guide #4 - Real Techniques Sams picks

real techniques sams picks set

brushes in their set

Close up of real techniques brushes
real techniques brushes
In this set you get: Multi task brush, Blush and bronzer buffing brush, Essential crease brush, Setting brush, Pointed foundation brush and a fine liner brush.

I've been a fan of Real Techniques for a long time but haven't managed to get my paws on many brushes, until now.  

My first venture into the RT world was the stippling brush, after trying it on lots of different products I decided it's best use was on creme blush.  After that success I moved on to the super soft and fluffy blusher brush which I super adore too.

So when the lovely people over at Cocktail Cosmetics offered for me to try the Sam's picks collection I jumped at the chance!  One of the RT brushes I've had my eye on for a while is the multi task brush so when I saw it was in this set, ERMERGHERED I was happy!

This is a gorgeous set and such a perfect present for any beauty geek like me!  Especially if they're a fan of the RT brushes.  My top favourites from this set have to be the multi task brush and the essential crease brush (something I need more of!).  The liner brush is really good too, it's fairly firm which makes it great for precision lining.  Oh and that leads me to the buffing brush, totally awesome too :)

Like any RT brushes you can expect amazing quality and no shedding from this diverse set.  You can pick it up at Cocktail Cosmetics for £29.95*




This months Biggest-Pixi3 advertiser is the lovely Amy from Srslylou

 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I think this is the set I want more than any of the others, I love how it looks x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love RT brushes! I use the setting brush to contour my cheeks and nose! Lovely post xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing set, definitely something I'd love to receive for Christmas x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want this set so badly.....even though i already have all of those brushes i want more hahaha

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely set, but I already have 2 of the brushes :/ Love the look of the duo fiber set though :) <3
    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I asked my mum for these for Christmas, can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm getting these for Christmas.. I'm so excited!! x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig