Thursday 9 October 2014

Guest Post | Butterscotch Brownies

Butterscotch brownies

Hi I’m Lisa from Lisahh-Jayne and I’m happy to be guest posting for Georgina while she’s away having little Squidge – how exciting! Since Great British Bake Off has been back on our screens I’ve been trying to channel my inner Mary Berry in the kitchen. Sadly I’m not very good at making show stopper cakes, but I am quite good at making brownies. So I thought I’d share with you all my favourite, super simple, recipe for butterscotch brownies.

What you’ll need is:
175g Dark brown soft sugar
75g Melted butter
1 Egg beaten
150g Self Raising Flour
½ Teaspoon salt
½ Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
50g Chocolate chips (Optional)

How to make these delicious brownies:
Start by preheating your oven to Gas Mark 4/180C/330F
Put the sugar and butter in a bowl and mix together
Add in the beaten egg, flour, salt and vanilla essence and beat together
Stir in your chocolate chips
Pour into a square tin and cook for 20 minutes

They’re just that simple to make! And of course super delicious! 
Will you be trying out this recipe and making these? Let me know if you do!

Thanks Lisa, how amazing do these brownies sound!?  I'm definitely going to give these a go once we've settled in with Squidge :)  Don't forget to head over and check out Lisa's blog and say Hi :)


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. These sound/look SO good! I love how simple you've made it, I'll have to give it a go :) x

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! I love butterscotch!

    Hayley

    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, love the photo. X x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig