Monday 13 October 2014

Thank you & announcement

Squidge week 1

I just want to say thank you to all the lovely guest posters who have helped me out over the last week by guest posting on my blog while I was in hospital being induced and becoming a mummy - they all did it at very short notice (less than 48 hours) and produced a fabulous range of posts from recipes, to autumn themed posts.  

It's been the most emotional week of my life and the one with the most physical pain.  If you're interested in reading my birth story, I'll be posting it over on my mummy blog in the next few days, in the meantime I'm also posting about the issues I've had with breastfeeding (it's not the idyllic picture I had imagined) and other aspects of parenting as I discover and hopefully overcome then. More importantly, there'll be a LOT of pictures of Squidge - and on my Instagram :)

Thank you all for your patience and I'll be back to normal beauty blogging soon, just as soon as I settle into a bit of a routine.


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. He is so gorgeous! Congratulations Georgina, looking forward to reading more about him :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a beauty - congratulations xx

    http://leahpaige9xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a cutie! Congratulations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Georgina! What a little cutie <3

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Georgina! What a beautiful little angel! xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay I am so chuffed Squidge is here x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A huge congratulations Georgina!

    From all the team at Celtic Manor

    Website

    Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah he's so beautiful.. I'm sorry you're in so much pain! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig