Saturday 4 October 2014

Guest Post | 3 Plum Lips

Hello, my name is Helen and I blog over at HelenRamblesOn. Thank you to Georgina for letting me do this guest post on her lovely blog. Today I thought I would share my three favourite plum lip products. The minute Autumn comes around the coral lips products go away for a few months and the plum shades come out. 

3 plum lips

3 plum lipsticks

The first lipstick I have to share was a staple for me last year; the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Glam Plum Fulham. I love the formula of this one, it has just the right amount of creaminess to it so it feels lovely on the lips. I don't find the colour blends and it stays put for a good few hours. This shade is more on the berry side rather than the purple and can be worn more sheer. 

The next one is my newest addition and probably the boldest of the bunch; MAC Amplified Lipstick in Rebel. This formula is very pigmented and is the perfect vampy lipstick. Definitely not for the faint hearted but it looks amazing on the lips and when worn with a simple smokey eye looks amazing. 

Finally my old favourite, the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush. This is the longest wearing out of the bunch; the crayon style packaging makes it super easy to apply, it doesn't feel drying on the lips and adds the perfect berry stain to the lips.

3 plum lipsticks open

3 plum lipsticks swatched
L-R | Rimmel Moisture Renew in Glam Plum Fulham, MAC Amplified lipstick in Rebel, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush

I own a fair few plum lip products as they are one of my favourite shades to wear but these 3 are definitely going to be my most reached for this season. What are some of your favourite plum lip products to wear this time of year?

Thank you Helen for guest posting for me today - be sure to check out her blog a




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have the same Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick, it's so gorgeous! I've been lusting after Rebel for so long now, I might just have to buy it soon!


    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of the Revlon balm stain, I've never tried any of them so I definitely need to pick some up xx

    lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I love all 3 shades, they are gorgeous and perfect for autumn. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got 2 of these 3: the revlon one and the mac one :-) but rebel has a satin finish, not amplified :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig