Saturday 2 May 2015

My April Favourites

First off, a massive congratulations to Kate and William on the birth of their daughter (she was born at the exact same minute as me, 8:34am) :)  So, April! It was a good month for me, I had my birthday and some lovely days out with the hubby and baby, and wore makeup a little more often.  I am looking forward to my next 'shop the stash' as there's a couple of products I've been hankering to use, and a couple that I shopped last month from my stash that I'm truly bored of!  I hope you don't mind me sharing the video on here, I know a lot of you don't follow me on YouTube, so I like to share the odd video with you in case you would like to see it <3


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig