Tuesday 16 September 2014

Beauty Confidential event - House of Fraser

Beauty confidential

In case you didn't know, House of Fraser are having a 'Beauty Confidential' event where from the 8th - 23rd September, they have £10 off loads of different beauty goodies like the 2 in the picture above when you buy one of your favourites at it's normal price, a pretty nice deal if you ask me, especially if you're in the market for some of the products on offer, which I might add, seem to all be cult products.

You could get £10 off any of the Urban Decay Naked palettes (and their electric palette), YSL fusion ink foundation, sought after skincare from Origins and Kiehl's, Guerlain Météorites and even the cult 'Creme de la mer' - this offer is both online and in stores.

The lovely people at House of Fraser sent me these (pictured) lovely skincare treats to test over the coming month or so, expect a blog post reviewing them in due course!  So far I've only used the Kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate as I was super keen to get started on that - I've only used it for 3 nights, but my first impressions are good - my skin feels so velvety the next day.  But more on that later :)

If you want to take advantage of their beauty confidential here's a link to their event, who doesn't love £10 off their favourite products!?



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I wonder if House of Fraser have a shop in Germany... do you have any idea?

    Ellie xx
    http://thoughts-of-a-fashion-lover.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig