Wednesday 17 September 2014

Autumn Mrs Pharmacy Wishlist

Mrs Pharmacy wishlist
Seeing as it's Autumn and I'm skint thanks to spending all my spare money on buying baby stuff, I thought this would be a good time to create a wishlist of some Autumnal makeup goodness.

1.  Clarins Rouge Eclat lipstick - £18.50
Any of their more berry-toned lipsticks would have made it onto the list, colours that are perfect for Autumn.  I'm a fan of Clarins makeup (as you probably know) but have never tried any of their lipsticks, but I can only imagine they're amazing, if the rest of their makeup is anything to go on.

2.  Mavala nail polish in shade Glasgow - £3.80
I've tried a couple of Mavala nail polishes in the past and I was really impressed with the quality - both the pigmentation and staying power.  This shade is perfect for Autumn and to accompany the other pieces I picked out.

3.  Clarins eye quartet in Violet - £31.00
After sampling Clarins eye shadows I can vouch for their quality.  Purple is also my favourite colour and love to wear it on my eyes.  The deep dark shade on the bottom left is stunning, imagine that paired with strong eyeliner and big lashes, lovely :)

4.  Lancome ombre hypnose eye shadow in violet divin - £18.50
Notice a theme here? Yeah, another deep purple eye shadow - this I'd smoke out with a dark colour on the outer v and under the eye for a really dramatic look.  The only Lancome makeup I've tried is the Hypnose Star mascara, which I loved!  I'm not sure if I loved the mascara or the packaging more, but both were great :)

So there you have my Mrs Pharmacy wishlist, what would be on yours?

Follow me on Google Plus | Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest




*This post contains a sponsored link, all opinions are my own
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The clarins eye shadow palette looks gorgeous!! The packaging and colours are so pretty

    Beauty & The Bird | Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eye quartet is stunning! I'm loving all of the new autumn makeup that's coming out. Plum and berry all the way!

    xx mysmallrayofsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipstick looks amazing!

    Ellie xx
    http://thoughts-of-a-fashion-lover.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig