Wednesday 4 March 2015

My Beauty Addictions TAG

The Beauty Addictions TAG

While sat here at the computer, browsing the online shops of Boots and Superdrug, I realised how many beauty addictions I have, and thought it would be fun to start up a Beauty Addictions TAG :) If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged! If you're a blogger, post your link below for others to read, and if you're not a blogger, leave your answers in the comments - that way, we can all take part! (also feel free to use the image above for the TAG, just be sure to credit it back to me).

To take part in the TAG, simply write about 5 beauty addictions you have - here's mine:

1.  I'm addicted to blusher - it's possibly the biggest part of my collection... no seriously... I've filled 2 Birchbox boxes with blushers and could happily fill another 2 if I let myself.  I don't know what it is, I just love blusher and I'm a bit addicted to buying them!  My favourites are berry-toned blushers, blushers with a gold shimmer, and peachy blushers.

2.  Winged liquid eyeliner - I've worn my eyeliner like this every time I've done my eye makeup for about the last... 10ish years.  I can't quite remember not wearing it like that, but I also can't remember an occasion when I realised it was a good look, and started.  As a result, I'm a bit of a connoisseur when it comes to liquid eye liners ;)

3.  Neutral eye shadow palettes - I don't know why I need 17 million eye shadow palettes, especially when they go off after 2 years, but I can't help myself - I love discovering new neutral palettes, swatching away to see just how creamy they are, how pigmented they might be, and just show shimmery they are.  For me, there's something very special about a neutral palette that captures your heart, especially ones with Autumnal shades in there, like MAC sketch or cranberry (I'm looking at you Makeup Revolution and your breathtaking 32 shade palette, and your Iconic 1 palette!).

4.  Lipsticks - I collect lipsticks like there's no tomorrow, but you know what's ridiculous? I almost never wear them... they're too much hassle & too much maintenance, resulting in me wearing the same lip balm almost all the time - yep, I'm that exciting!  I don't even wear lip gloss any more because of how much I hate my hair getting in it.  

5.  Makeup brushes - this is a strange one, I definitely have an addition to makeup brushes, and feel like I'm always on a quest to find the best, however, I'm completely and utterly stuck in my ways when it comes to the brushes I use.  For example, I always use my RT crease brush to blend with, I always use my Eco Tools highlight brush to highlight my brow bone, always my MAC 239 to apply shadow, and ALWAYS my Sigma F80 to apply foundation followed up by my Elf flat powder brush to set it with.  So I guess I'm addicted to the brushes I have :)

So there's my 5 addictions, what are yours?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I am addicted to almost everything you've mentioned! I have more than enough brushes but I keep buying more, they're just so appealing!

    UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This is such a fun one, Georgina! And gosh, I am the same with lipstick, neutral eyeshadow palette and foundations. I.Need.Them.All

    It's terrible and my husband hates my tendency to hoard makeup. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might film it as a video. Such a good tag idea lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Maybe I should have done that too :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) I hope you're going to take part in the TAG :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha yeah, so easy to be addicted to makeup :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey hun i nominated you for a blogger award heres the link to the post

    http://beautygeekxoxocuties.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you on the neutral palettes - I have quite a few but I always want more xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha I definitely can relate to this, great tag! I will take part in it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig