Saturday 28 March 2015

HAUL | Nail polish, skincare & stationary

Yesterday I headed into town to spend some vouchers I had on some much needed baby clothes in the next size up for Squidge (he's practically grown out of his 3-6 months stuff and is now in 6-9 months).  Seeing as I don't get to town much any more (SO much hassle with a baby, managing when to feed him etc), I took advantage and did a bit of a small-ish naughty haul!

In the St Davids centre here in Cardiff, Models Own have one of those big giant nail polish stands, so obviously I *HAD* to stop and take a look.  Seeing as most of my nail polishes are getting really old and gloopy, I thought it was time to refresh my collection a little.  These are normally £5 each, but they had an offer to get 5 for £20 which is what I did - and doing that I got a free nail buffer/filer too. These are the shades I picked - yep, there's a bit of a theme there :P  

Models Own nail polish

I've also pretty much run out of my Liz Earle C&P tube, it's done really well, I bought it before Squidge was born and he's nearly 6 months old, so it's lasted better than I thought. This was £26 (I think), which is a lot, but it lasts well, and it was bought out of the John Lewis vouchers I had :)
Replacement Liz Earle Cleans & Polish

I've been looking for a blog planner for a while now, I didn't want to spend an extortionate amount of money, and I wanted one that wasn't already date marked as I wanted to do that myself with washi tape. Well, while in St Davids 2 (Cardiff)  I popped in to Paperchase to have a nose.  It's a miracle I didn't buy everything in the shop! SO many pretties in there!  Instead, I walked out with these 3 (after paying for them of course!) - a set of washi tape (30% off), a journey with the slogan 'Do what you love' (thought this was perfect for blogging) and some colour changing pens (yes, I am a child).
Stationary from Paperchase

I'll be hauling the baby clothes over on the mummy blog - everything bought was from John Lewis and Marks & Spencer, so all lovely things :)
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Paperchase is a MAJOR weakness of mine, I've spent so much money there over the years. I'm a sucker for cute stationary and house-y bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to sort myself out a blog planner but not sure where to start, would be great to see how you have done yours?
    I also want an excuse to buy cute stationary. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to the Models Own stand too. I only got one polish as I wanted to see what it was like before buying a load of them. They had an amazing collection of colors there x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stationery bits you bought. I am addicted to buying washi tape.

    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything, going on paperchase now to have a browse =]


    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Might have to accidentally on purpose nip onto the Paperchase website and buy some crafty things now. All completely against my will mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it really takes me back :) Especially as the way they change colour is with a 'magic pen' :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same - I could spend SO much money there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll do a blog post on it if you like, when I've got it all sorted :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. See that would have been more sensible - however, I hardly ever get to town any more, so just went nuts on them :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks - yeah washi tape is a definite weakness of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha let me know if you bought anything :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh you'll have to let me know what you picked - if you completed the order :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig