Sunday 15 March 2015

Mother's Day AFK

My first mothers day - gifts and cards

Squidge's first writing

Hubby with Squidge

There's no 'proper' post for today, instead I'm spending the day with these two munchkins pictured above.  I was surprised this morning by the hubby dressing Squidge in his little waistcoat and bow-tie, and some lovely gifts - the best one (apart from Squidge himself) being his first bit of 'pen to paper' in my card, makes me cry every time I look at it :)  Also, hubby did a Starbucks run for me to try the new Maple Macchiatto (nice, but not sweet enough for my taste).

Anyway, I already have tomorrow's post lined up, so for those of you who are mummies, happy mothers day to you and for those of you like me, who no longer have their mummy, I'm thinking of you all too.

In case you didn't know, AFK stands for 'away from keyboard' :)


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Happy Mother's Day :)

    http://glassow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww the photo card is really cute! Hope you've had a good day :)

    allthatshimmers.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo cute!

    I cannot wait to be a Mum.

    Leanne xx

    nailsandteapots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emma - it's lovely isn't it :) Yeah it's been a lovely day - he did a proper laugh for the first time, really infectious :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :D Oh it's amazing, I wish we hadn't have waited as long as we did

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting post! Love your style of writing and your pictures!Wish you
    good luck with your blog! And will be happy to see you in my!

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a good day =] lovely post!


    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was the best, I enjoyed every minute :) I felt really special, like it was my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig