Thursday 3 May 2012

She Said Beauty Box - review incoming!

Hey everyone, hope you're having a great day!  This is just a really quick post to let you know that tonight, yes, tonight, I will be doing a full review including swatches! of the She Said Beauty Box.



Just some info - She Said Beauty is a sampling subscription service similar to that of GlossyBox.  I actually used to subscribe to GlossyBox but stopped as I really didn't feel I was getting my moneys' worth.  I believe this is She Said's 3rd box as they're quite new.  I received it early this morning so I got to have a really quick look at what was in there and lets say on first impressions, I was really impressed!

So, check back tonight for a full review of all the items, and I'll be doing an unveiling video to go with it too which I'll include in the post.

Speak to you all later :)

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig