Sunday 29 April 2012

Preparing for a New Job

Hey everyone!

Well, here it is, Sunday evening and tomorrow I start my new job, wahoo!  It's got me thinking about how I should do my makeup for my first day.  Should I be me?  Should I go neutral? etc, I've had a bit of a practice today and I've decided to be me, and not tone it down too much :)  I figured, scare them the first day, then they'll be pleasantly surprised when I'm more neutral :)  Nah, it won't be that bad, but I am going to wear purple eye shadow which is my favourite.

I'm going to be using my Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette and using both purples, and the smokey grey colour 'ace' to darken it.  That, combined with soft cheeks and nude lipstick (or no lipstick) I think will be great.

It's very nerve-racking though, wondering what people will expect, how they will judge - ultimately I will be myself, that was enough to get the job - so why would I pretend to be something different now?  Here's a couple of pics of what I intend to do - sorry they're not great quality but you get the idea :)

Nails - black (Rimmel) base with Glitter Ball top coat (Rimmel) Nails are also in desperate need of infills :)

 Eyes - UD 15th Anniversary purples and Ace

 Finished look :)


Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig