Monday 28 May 2012

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation

Hey everyone!  I thought I'd do a quick review for you on what has become my favorite and 'go-to' foundation.  Before I bought it I did go to the Chanel counter and get a sample of it to try and I really really loved it!  So, combined with a jucy voucher for £15 I went and purchased it (total price £31, with my voucher I only had to pay £16).



What I really love about this foundation is how healthy it makes my skin feel, it feels so hydrating and nourishing, whilst still providing a light (if you layer it (which I wouldn't recommend), medium) coverage.  It covers standard blemishes, little red marks and such with ease.  I've also found the best way to apply it (personal preference) is with my hands, it doesn't need a brush to work it into the skin, which makes it really easy to use.  It's also got SPF15, so just a little help from the harmful sun rays too :)







It blends so nicely, it feels luxurious and creamy without being heavy and cakey.  I'll definitely be re-purchasing it when I run out.  But just because I love it doesn't mean you all will, so I'd recommend as it's an 'expensive' foundation, to pop to the Chanel counter to pick up a free sample first, or at least get them to apply it on your face so you can have an idea of how it feels first :)

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig