Wednesday 9 May 2012

Maybelline Express Finish Nail Varnish

Yep, you read it right, 2 Maybelline posts in a row :)

The same time I bought the Tattoo's the other day I also purchased a new nail varnish, and I've totally fallen in love with the colour.  It's this beautiful teal colour called Turquoise Lagoon (number 862).  One thing I love about the Maybelline Express Finish varnishes is how well they last, how quickly they dry, and their longevity.  I've used a couple of them before and find that they easily compete with the likes of OPI etc.  On to the pics!









I included this Rimmel varnish as well as it went so well as an accent nail - just 2 coats on top of the Turquoise Lagoon was perfect.

I have to say, I'm loving Teal right now - I've changed my blog to it, bought Teal jewellery and wearing more of it on the eyes too.  Such a nice colour for spring :)

Pixi3 out
xXx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the turquoise polish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's gorgeous :) It's such a pretty colour, can't wait to put it on again :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig