Sunday 26 February 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

Ok so I know this is old-hat for our friends over the pond in the USA, but we don't have these here in the UK yet.















I've contacted Revlon, and they're being launched in March, which is any time from 2 days time and the next 4 weeks.

To say I'm excited, doesn't quite cut it! I feel like I've been waiting for these forever, and hopefully in about 1 weeks time they'll finally be here! Roll on March!

So, just in case you're as excited as me, here's some info on what to expect.

Assuming they'll be launched with the same range of colours and names as the US, they'll be launching with 20 different colours, 20!!!!! That's a really amazing range of colours which I'm super impressed with. Here's a list of the colours

Pink Truffle, Sugar Frosting, Raspberry Pie, Tutti Frutti, Brown Sugar, Peach Parfait, Fig Jam, Candy Apple, Red Velvet, Cotton Candy, Berry Smoothie, Cupcake, Gumdrop, Creamsicle, Cherry Tart, Lollipop, Strawberry Shortcake, Sugar Plum, Sweet Tart and Crème Brulee.




















What Revlon say "Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips - 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated."

These come in the typical Revlon packaging which is cases to match the colour of the product, similar to Maybelline with the Colour Sensational lipsticks too. They also have the same diamond pillow effect on them which has become a signature of Revlon. These also have see-through tops so you can accurately see the colour of the product inside (just in case you have a few and you've put the wrong lid on) :)















The lip butters are a cross combination of a lip balm, with the colour strength of a lipstick and a lipstick form, whilst having a sheen similar to a gloss.

All I can say is, BRING ON MARCH!!!!!

Pixi3 out
xXx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I think they'll be launching them everywhere :) Yeah I'm really excited too! They should be here in the UK in 3 days (on the 14th), so I'm super excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig