Monday 24 November 2014

Yesterday, today & tomorrow

#AngelAddiction - Yesterday, today and tomorrow

A slightly different post for me today, a lifestyle post.  When something big happens in your life, one of those big events, it's a time when you evaluate where your life is going, where it's been and where you are, and ultimately if you're happy where you are and where it's going.

Needless to say, where I am right now and where it's going, I couldn't be happier with.  The people over at Angel perfume,Thierry Mugler have challenged bloggers to create a moodboard that encapsulates your most cherished addictions, both from the past, present and future.  

The top strip of the image reflects my past, Sooty was one of my most cherished childhood addictions, I was obsessed with him! I used to cry if he was told off, I used to cry when the show was over, and when I was little my mum took me to the theatre to see Sooty, I remember being so happy then :)  Then there's the stargazer lilly, a flower obsession that started when I was 15 and got my first job, working as a Saturday girl in a flower shop.  I discovered how beautiful these were, and how amazing they smell.

My present - well, my cat is a big part of my life, she's been a staple in it for the past 9 years and I hope she'll be in it for at least another 9 years.  She's certainly a character, she doesn't like other people, she's not friendly with others, but she's really affectionate with the hubby and I and just wants to be near us all the time, very cute.  Then we have an image of My Neighbour Totoro, probably my favourite Studio Ghibli film - the image represents my love of Studio Ghibli and their animation style, their beautiful details illustrations and fantastical stories.  I really hope that Squidge will grow up loving these too.

Next, my future.  It's going to be an obvious one, my future is these two, my baby and my husband. My life revolves around them and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Squidge is now 7 weeks old and coming on in leaps and bounds, and this Christmas (Dec 16th) will see the other half and I being together for 13 years (married for 6).  It's been a hell of a year, mostly horrendous and I have to say, I can't wait to see the back of it - but having Squidge and getting pregnant was the diamond in the rough, I guess that's life balancing itself out, if only it wasn't at such great emotional expense.

What does the future hold? Who knows, I hope it holds us raising a happy and healthy baby boy, moving to a bigger house to allow us to have baby number 2 and all of us being happy and healthy, that's about all I can wish for :)

What are your most cherished memories and what are you most looking forward to about the future? What are your #AngelAddictions?


Follow me on Google Plus | Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest




*Collaborative post
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is a lovely post.. I can't believe how much Squidge looks like Chris, especially in the mouth :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig