Monday 22 June 2015

A very exciting video!

Good morning my lovelies! Sorry I've been quiet on here the last few days, I've been away visiting family for a long weekend (and the weekend before!) so I've been a busy bee!  There will be a Mummy Monday post later (fingers crossed) but before that I wanted to share a really exciting video with you.

I know you'll have seen on here some of my collaborations with the brand Cosme-de - well, I have another collaboration for you, but this time there's something in it for you!

There's a look created in the video, but also I have a discount code for %15 off all purchases, and some free Bioderma! How awesome is that?  Just watch the video to find out more <3

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig