Friday 5 June 2015

Fathers Day Picnic

Fathers day picnic moodboard

On the 21st June this year, it'll be fathers day, and for the first time, fathers day means something different to me.  For the first time, it's my husband that comes to mind first as he's now a daddy.  I've spent a lot of time thinking about what we could do, ultimately it's up to him, but a picnic is very high up on the list. We've never had a picnic (with the baby) so if the weather is nice I think it's top on our list of things to do.  Equipped with baby sun block, sun hats and a picnic blanket I think we'll have a lovely family day :)

If you're planning something to do for your dad, or if you're a mummy looking for something to do for your hubby and kids, this could be a lovely, simple and elegant idea.

Above are my 'dream' pics for a picnic, if money wasn't an object.  The clothes I picked out as a Fathers Day gift that would be perfect for the picnic and a few other pieces to help it along :)

I picked a 'sea' themed picnic basket as I'm really loving the current nautical theme trend (you'll struggle to find any baby boy clothes that aren't sea/nautical themed!) - I picked the picnic blanket to go with it.  A picnic with a baby wouldn't be complete without a bottle warmer and a good way to store food - I picked a lavish Armani bottle warmer, just because :) And I picked the Babymoov silicone storage set (I actually have this and it's amazing!).

Finally I picked a teal edged chopping board and some fun picnic cups to add a splash of colour.

They're my picks for a fathers day picnic - what are you planning to do for this fathers day?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig