Saturday 31 January 2015

Earrings from Trish's Treasures

Boxed earrings from Trish's Treasures

Earrings from Trish's Treasures

Me wearing moon and star earrings from Trish's treasures

I forget how I found her Facebook page, but a while ago I 'liked' Trish's Treasures, and for a while now I've been drooling over different pieces of jewellery she shares on there and sells.  Something you may not know about me is that I LOVE Sun, Moon, Stars print, jewellery - anything to do with that basically - so when I saw these moon and star earrings crop up on my Facebook feed the other day, I just *had* to treat myself.  

The ear wires are plated with sterling silver, and the moon and star are antiqued silver.  I love that the stars dangle and sway (they make a really nice sound too) :)  They came in a little pinky giftbox just 2-3 days after I ordered them, so great speed with the delivery.  They were also only £12 (with free delivery), which I think is a great price - I absolutely love these, even the hubby loved them.

They've got a great selection of jewellery, some of which is really beautiful, and none of it is super expensive, it's all pretty affordable, without being 'cheap'.  They also have a nice weight to them, not too heavy and not too light.

If you want to have a browse of her jewellery, have a look at her site here - I think you'll be very pleasantly surprised. :)
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig