Monday 20 July 2015

I'm back!

I just wanted to write a quick post to let you know what I've been up to, since I haven't been around on here for a while now.

Two weekends ago we had a lovely weekend away in Brighton (more on that to come in a separate post).  Since then, I have felt so apathetic to my blog... I've been really enjoying time away from it, even though it's only been a week.  I've learned how to crochet granny squares, so naturally that's all I want to do now! The hubby and I have been playing through Halo on the Xbox One again, and we've been loving that - oh and I've been looking after our baby, and I've gone back to work (boo).

With all of that, it hasn't left me any time for my blog.  However, I have SO many posts lined up that I just need to put my hedonistic impulses to one side, and focus!  So over the next couple of weeks, there will be loads of great posts coming your way, starting with 8am tomorrow morning :)

Thanks for baring with me my lovelies <3
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig