Thursday 9 July 2015

AFK

Family adventures

I just wanted to stick a little blog post up to say I'm having a couple of days off from the blog as we're going away for a couple of nights to one of my favourite cities, Brighton :)  In true form, the night before we go away somewhere, Squidge was awake for a good portion of the night, so the hubby and I are sleep deprived while facing a long journey, ah well :)

I have asked on Twitter a few times but didn't get any replies - if there's anywhere in Brighton you'd recommend going (other than the lanes - I'll be making a bee-line for there!) then could you please leave a comment? We're looking for places to visit and take Squidge.  We only really have 1 full day there which is tomorrow, and I'm hoping to take him to the Sea Life Centre (if that's still there?), and maybe go to a National Trust place as well as taking in some of the shops in Brighton.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig