Thursday 21 August 2014

Makeup Revolution - romantic smoked palette

Makeup Revolution romantic smoked palette

Swatches of redemption palette romantic smoked

Romantic smoked palette on the eyes
Another beauty from Makeup Forever is the redemption palette romantic smoked.  The 6 shades on the left are shimmery, and the 6 on the right are matte - all very well pigmented.

This palette has some really lovely, well thought out colours - where you can mix mattes and shimmers to create cool or warm smokey looks.  My favourite look is to put the 5th shade all over the lid, and the 6th shade on the outer third/half - it creates a really pretty soft everyday look, which could easily be darkened with the 11th shade in the crease and outer v.

The colours are all very well pigmented, creamy and easy to blend, and when you look at the price tag £4*, you get great value for money.  There really isn't anything I don't like about this palette, it's great quality, lovely shades that are very wearable and very me :)

You can see it for yourself either at a Makeup Revolution counter in a stocking Superdrug, or on their website.



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Want. Want. Want. Did I mention want? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another palette from makeup revolution that I want!! The colours are so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the colours are gorgeous, and such a bargain for £4!

      Delete
  3. Makeup Revolution is one of those brands which seems to be highly underrated! Their dupes for the Naked palettes and the Urban Decay Electric palette are fab! This palette is equally beautiful and I'll certainly be keeping my eye out for it ;)
    - Jem
    |Une Belle Masquerade|

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this palette too, as it wasn't anything like any other palettes I own, and I absolutely love it xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eye makeup always looks so beautiful! I have this palette but I haven't tried it yet, definitely need to dig it out of my collection. x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jordan :) Definitely dig it out and give it a whirl :)

      Delete
  6. Love love your look! I'm dying to get some palettes from them! The purples are so stunning in this palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) There really are some stunning shades :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig