Thursday 12 January 2012

Fat Cat Mascara by MeMeMe

So today I bought a new mascara. I'm off to a family funeral tomorrow so I wanted to get a waterproof mascara as I don't have one currently at the moment. After MUCH deliberating, I figured I had to pick one! So instead of going for brands I'd tried before like Revlon, L'oreal etc, I decided to try a new brand, MeMeMe. The mascara retails at £7.99 which is about half the price of the Urban Decay Skyscraper mascara I use. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, we'll test it tomorrow! But I thought I'd put a post on here and a couple of pics for you too.









From first impressions the wand looks quite big, especially compared to the Urban Decay one, but if it grips the lashes well I'll be happy.









I'll re-post how I got on at the Weekend and do a bit of a review on it too,

Toodle-pips!
Pixi3


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig