Tuesday 7 April 2015

March 2015 Favourites

It's that time of the year again for my monthly favourites! I've started these back up as YouTube videos instead of blog posts, I hope that doesn't put you off and I hope you enjoy watching :)

5 things from the last month:
  • Squidge has rolled over, LOTS and is learning to sit up by himself
  • I've started wearing dresses again as the weather has warmed up
  • I've been busy Spring cleaning - if I didn't have a baby, my house would be spotless right now!
  • I'm nearly caught up with PLL, only 4 episodes until I'm completely caught up!
  • I'm excited for April as on the 17th it's my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Haaaa! So true that when you have a baby, time does fly by super fast! My little one is turning 1 on 29 April and it felt like he was born last month. Omg, I feel old! LOL!

    And yes to Maybelline Lash Sensational! I have been reaching for it every time I wear makeup, it's brilliant!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a year old already!!!!!!! CRIKEY! I'm so glad you like the Lash Sensational, it's so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig