Monday 22 January 2018

I'm back!

time for a fresh start banner

Ahoi! You may remember a sunny May in 2016, when I said farewell on this blog and started up a new blog www.pixiedoes.com? Well I gave it my best, but it dawned on me the other day that this blog, without being updated still gets more views each day/month than my other blog, and it has better credentials, so I'm bringing it all back to here.  If you didn't follow me over to pixiedoes.com you're in for a bit of a surprise! I've had another baby! Nickname is Dot, he's 5 months old and just perfect :) I'll do a little 5 month update on here this week as he's only just turned 5 months. I've also started up my YouTube channel again - we've all been struck down with awful horrible colds this last couple weeks so I'm a bit behind, but I have lots of videos planned.

I'm currently on maternity leave until May and I really want to start getting blog posts up regularly and YouTube videos, so watch this space :) I'm so excited to be back here, it feels right. I'll miss blogging over on pixiedoes.com, but it doesn't make any sense to carry it on.  So for now, I'll leave you with some pics of us as a family of four, welcome to the blog Dot :)

Dot in the jumperoo
Me and dot smiling
Dot newborn photo shoot

Squidge portrait

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig