Monday 4 January 2016

PERFUME | Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume

Happy New Year everyone!  I know it's been a while since I posted, I succumbed to crochet... I started playing World of Warcraft again and I did get a nasty cold/cough too, so I took a little break from the blog.  Enough of all that though, did you have a nice Christmas?

Today I bring you a perfume post.  Now, this isn't just any perfume, nope, it's my first ever experience of Viktor & Rolf... their Flowerbomb.

Now I had high expectations... given the price tag (£69* for 50ml) and the name, I expected a beautiful delicate floral scent that would last all day.  I expected a beautiful bottle with a good spray.

Did it deliver?  Hell yes!  I adore the grenade shaped bottle, but of course, achieved a lot more elegantly than a grenade! And more importantly, the scent.  It's stunningly beautiful, it's elegant, delicately floral but also sweet, which I wasn't expecting, but pleasantly surprised with.  It lasts really well throughout the day - a few spritz in the morning and I can still smell it on me when I get home, without spritzing any more.

This has to be up there as one of my favourite scents, it's simply stunning, especially if you love a good sweet & floral scent :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig