Tuesday 16 December 2014

Jimmy Choo Star perfume

Jimmy Choo Star perfume

Just recently I've been branching out in the perfumes I wear.  Typically in the day I'll wear Lacoste Touch of Pink, or Lacoste for Women - these are my 'go to' scents.  While these are 'sweet' scents, I also harbour a love of spicy evening scents, like Lagerfeld's Sun, Moon, Stars (an old favourite of mine).

Jimmy Choo Star is a combination of both.  It has sweet scents of toffee (very easy to pick out), the warm spice of sandlewood (you'll pick this out too) and the musk of patchouli (my mother-in-law informed me that this is a very 'hippy' scent).  Those with fine tuned noses will also pick up tiger orchid and candid orange.

The bottle is reminiscent of a rose gold/toffee grenade, and typical of the Jimmy Choo perfume bottle style.

It's a very strong perfume, you really don't need to spray much of it, 1-2 sprays at most and it'll last for hours and hours - always a mark of a good fragrance.

The people over at Cosme-de are actually having a perfume Christmas promotion.  The perfumes included have:
  • up to 50% off high-street prices
  • all perfume orders will receive samples of 3 other scents
  • all orders qualify for free gift wrapping in time for Christmas :)
What's more, each person that orders fragrance will be entered in a sweepstake to win one of the following prizes:
  • SK-II luxury suite (worth $600)
  • Dior luxury bundle (worth $400)
  • $100 cash voucher
Plus 5 x $25 vouchers to random customers.  The promotion runs up until the 26th December, so there's still time to bag a fragrance and enter the draw :)



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This Perfume comes in such a gorgeous and glamorous bottle! ^ v ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The original Jimmy Choo is one of my favorite scents I might check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try this as I love the original so so much xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message :)

Please note that 'lets follow each other' type comments will be deleted and not replied to.

© Makeup-Pixi3. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig